XPress bridges XenForo and WordPress together for a smooth integration making managing your software systems easier and creating a fluid user experience.
Many platform directors struggle to keep two distributed software systems consistent. You have to maintain the theme and template separately which can be quite costly, to not only build but to maintain over time as well. You also need to manage two comment systems, two user accounts, two staff and usergroup levels, two subscription systems, and more. XPress lets you choose your preferred tools and bridges them to the other software.
XenForo is regarded as one of the most easily customizable and powerful forum platforms on the market. And WordPress powers roughly 1 in 5 websites on the internet. Pairing them together only made sense. Please try our demo to see this seamless this integration in action.
Same one design, two softwares
With a one time setup, XPress is a cost-effective, time saving tool to help make sure you're always in sync.
Sign on with either account
With single sign-on capabilities, users can sign in through either platform account. This means either XenForo or WordPress membership plugins can be used, no limitations.
Share memberships and ads, both ways
Premium content and advertisements can now be shared seamlessly between XenForo and WordPress. Set it up once and you're done.
Compatible with UI.X and UI.X Pro
Or any theme of your choosing! XPress is highly extendable and can be implemented in just a few easy steps.
- Utilize XLink for platform management (XLink is free with XPress and must be downloaded and installed separately. It is required to use XPress)
- Compatible with any XenForo theme - WordPress viewers will use your XenForo theme
- Customize the appearance of your articles through style properties easily
- Choose if you would like to use the featured article image as the thread cover
- Share premium content and advertisements seamlessly between XenForo and WordPress
- Use your XenForo Widgets in WordPress and WordPress Widgets in XenForo
- Add the WordPress breadcrumb to your XenForo site
- Importer for XenPorta 2, CTA Featured Threads, and XenBlog
- Post WordPress articles as threads in the forum
- Promote threads in your community to WordPress posts
- Unified comments - sync comments and thread posts or keep WordPress comments
- Threads instead of comments - show the native xenforo thread experience directly under your WordPress posts
- Improve WordPress commenting experience. Replace your native WordPress comments with a full XenForo thread embed, or use BB Codes and Ajax submit on native WordPress comments. Comments are also fully synced across platforms!
- Hide user signatures in blog comments
- Select a default prefix that will be automatically applied to all threads created by XPress that are eligible to have the selected prefix
- Several functional tags can be added to a WordPress post to support different functionalities like creating feature posts, redirecting WordPress posts to XenForo threads, and more
- Synchronize, automate, and manage WordPress user roles with the XLink user promotion system
- Automatically link existing accounts and create new WordPress accounts for all your XenForo users
- Shared login and single sign-on turn logging into both platforms into a single action
- Synchronize user information across platforms. Pull XenForo avatars, usernames, biographies and more into WordPress, and redirect WordPress author pages to XenForo member profiles
- Single sign on (if enabled)
- Search through WordPress and XenForo using unified search