xenForo 1.5.17 Released by xFv2.com
Some of the changes in this release include:
- Fixed behaviour of user upgrade downgrades following refund/reversal
- Use a less permissive scope for Google integration
- Fix success message when downgrading a user
- Use latest Google analytics code
- Handle deleted users in spam cleaner better
- Throw an error if a trophy is created without criteria
- Drop the use of 'assoc' from Twitter and Facebook redirects
- Fix the max length of the controller name in session activity updates
The following templates have had changes:
Please note that we are now formally recommending that you upgrade to PHP 5.4 or newer. XenForo 2.0 requires PHP 5.4 or newer. If you are running PHP 5.3 or 5.2, you will receive a warning when installing or upgrading XenForo.
All customers with active licenses may now download the new version from the customer area.