XenForo Resource Manager 1.2.4 Released by xFv2.comThis release fixes several issues:
- Changes to support the new HTML5 uploader in XenForo 1.5.12.
- Fix ignored users still receiving alerts when mentioned in a resource update or if a resource was posted/updated by an ignored user while watched.
- Fix a specific situation where an option to delete an author's review response would appear incorrectly (display issue only; the response could not be removed).
- Add a placeholder username if a review was left by a since deleted account.
- Do not apply force enabled download permissions for your own resource when the resource was posted by a since deleted account.
- When selecting a category to add a resource to, do not let the chooser be submitted until the user selects a valid category.
- Fix unexpected model instantiation in the category watch data writer.
The following templates have had changes:
XenForo Resource Manager 1.2 requires XenForo 1.5.0 or later.